Collaboration leads to breakthroughs
There is power in collaboration. Open partnerships within the oncology community enable us to realize the power of collaboration, leading to the development of breakthrough therapies that impact patients’ lives.
We realize the vital power of connections every day:
- Relationships within the oncology care community enable us to conduct high-quality clinical trials with competitive timelines and aid in the discovery and development of new medicines and indications to benefit patients.
- Patient groups and advocates help us better understand patient needs and barriers to treatment success.
- Health authorities help us to speed delivery of new treatments for patients through ongoing dialogue and innovative approaches to regulatory review and approval.
- Biotech partners complement our research and development strategy, from basic research through commercialization.
- Payers help us improve availability of new therapies to patients most likely to achieve results.